A trip to the spa should be a relaxing, blissful experience, but if it's your first visit, it can be slightly nerve-wracking not knowing what to expect. The following tips on spa protocol will act as a manual to make the most out of your first spa-going encounter.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled treatment, this will allow adequate time to change and avoid reduced treatment times. Please note that all spa treatments need to be completed on time and late arrival will result in a shortened treatment time so as not to inconvenience other scheduled clients.
- On arrival at YouNique Day Spa you will complete a client consultation form together with your therapist. This is done prior to any treatment to assist the therapist to any medical condition or contra-indication you may have. This time can be used to discuss any questions or concerns you may have i.e. pressure, sensitive areas, treatment specific questions, etc. This ensures your safety and that you visit to our world class facility meets your expectations.
- Our spa environment is one of tranquillity and relaxation. Please respect all our clients right to privacy and serenity. To preserve the tranquil environment of the spa we would kindly request that your mobile phones be switched off or put on silent mode.
- We strongly recommend that food and alcohol are not consumed prior to using the day spa or having any treatment(s). Remember to keep yourself well hydrated. Water and herbal teas are available at the juice bar.
- Undress as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your therapist before the treatment begins). Your therapist will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards. All prices are quoted in Namibian Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. A gratuity may be left at your discretion.
- A sterile and germ-free spa is our guarantee. We do not strain, re-use wax and spatulas. For your safety our implements are sterilized twice, first in a hospital grade disinfectant and then under an ultraviolet light to ensure 100% sterility. We maintain a smoke free environment.
- Only professionally recognised skincare brands, exclusive to the beauty industry are used at YouNique Day Spa. Products purchased are non-refundable.